Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My love next door. Casidy and Daniel Love Story

This story really is one of out a book! They were next door neighbors, now they are eternal roommates! :) Thank you Cassidy for your submission
...............................................................................
It all began when he moved in next door. 
I had been looking for the man of my dreams without any luck and I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find such a man. Daniel and his family moved in while I was in Ukraine and my mother after meeting him for the first time immediately proceeded to tell me that she had found my husband. I, like most other girls when their moms get involved, brushed off the news as if it were nothing. I returned home from Ukraine and met him for the first time. One look is all it took, I was hooked, but I wasn't about to admit that to anyone being the independent girl that I am. After a few dates with him I knew that something was different about this one. He wasn't the same as all the other guys, he was unique but in very good way. He was a gentleman, compassionate, the most serviceable man I've met, handsome, charming, kind, caring, and a strong member of the church. 
Our very first date was like we had known each other for years. I found myself liking him more and more as time went on, but my inability to admit that made me hold back the strong feelings I had for him. Although he had every quality and more I wanted in a man, I wasn't ready and even afraid of committment. Then one day he said, "Cassidy, we need to date other people." 
This phrase hit me with such force that I didn't believe what was happening. I didn't think he was serious, but after a few days I really realized that he had broken up with me. This was the hardest thing that ever happened to me. I hated not seeing him or talking to him. I missed him so much and as a few weeks went by and I realized more and more everyday how much I really loved him. After what seemed like an eternity he called and asked if he could see me. We went out and it was as if not a moment had passed. It was different now, it was as if we had been together all along and we both knew that we shared a strong love for one another. I was the happiest girl in the world that night. The more we allowed ourselves to embrace the fact that we had finally found the person we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with, the more each and every second meant to us.
 We spent each moment together wishing it would never end, and each second apart wishing we could be together. Falling in love with the guy next door only happens in fairytales and I got to live in one. All of the talking and flirting over the fence paid off. I looked all over the world to find love right next door.




1 comment:

  1. Such a great story- who would have thought the next door boy would be true love? You guys are just too dang cute.

    ReplyDelete

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!