Sunday, September 23, 2012

I saw this on lifedesigncraft and just thought I was darling. 
And while this was created for her husband, it really is a versatile idea. 
My mom recently went back to school. I am thinking she would love to get this in a package!

And then I kept on scrollin and found this little gem
While I am not sure hubbs would actually eat this, I do know that he would laugh about it. 
We like silly play on words so this fits the bill! 
head on over and check it out and don't forget to leave her some comment love! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the first handcraft !!! check these flower sculptures, I was amazed by this beauty and high skills. http://www.katagogi.com/aida827205_1112230044_108739

    ReplyDelete

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!