Thursday, January 17, 2013

I love Londonraquel

And so does Jessica Simpson and the Kardashians....
Did i mention I used to Nanny this darling shop owner? Sure did. Back in cali in our very small farming town.  And now look at her! All grown up and famous. Does that make me famous... by associations maybe?

Well I thought I would feature some things/people I love as we count down to the most famous love day of all. And if you have a little girl or a niece or want a little girl or a niece... start a collection of these amazing hair bows now!!! Buy 'em here


And then buy them all!!!
**these two are my top favorites!**




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

    Thank you,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!