Monday, August 26, 2013

Stand Up Paddleboard-ing: Best Date EVER

We recently celebrated our 6th Anniversary. Six years is a drop in the bucket really but I also feel that we have come such a long ways. Our love is deeper and our marriage is solid. We have grown into our roles as husband and wife and, at least for me, have become really comfortable with what that all means. 

One of the things we have such a belief about is PLAY. A couple that PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

We have both discovered how much we enjoy Standup Paddleboarding or SUP. I first saw it 6 years ago in Hawaii and have been dreaming about my turn on the water ever since. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. If you have been thinking about it, don't wait! Go rent boards today.



We went again in Utah for our Anniversary. It was a blast. This time it was on Greco Boards

So here is my question... what is a hobby that you and your spouse enjoy TOGETHER???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!