Friday, January 20, 2012

No Poison

'My little toddler is in the full-fledged Princess Stage. 
Everything has to do with Princesses. 
So when I saw this on Pinterest a few months ago, I knew I wanted to try it. 
But it sat as just an idea... for a very long time. 
Until today. 

I placed a huge Fuji apple on the hubbs desk at work with a post it note that said:
"Don't worry, Its not poison"
He told me he laughed about it and it made him smile all day. 
So simple and yet thoughtful. 
Give it a try and tell me how it goes!

5 comments:

  1. Haha that is super cute. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute LOL! Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute- I am a Texas blogger too. I'm in Houston & I *think* you are too- glad to be following your blog- can always use great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is so cute!! I love it! so funny(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is so cute!! I love it! so funny(:

    ReplyDelete

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!