Monday, February 11, 2013

Hubby's favorite treat...

... now made into a popcorn!
My sweet friend and former BYU -Hawaii bakery Co-worker has this INCREDIBLE Cooking blog. And she just came out with this little beauty.
Behold... the way to your man's heart. 
Hubby's all time favorite desert is the traditional Better than Sex cake. 
You know, the one with chocolate cake, sweetened condensed milk, whip cream, and toffee.... 
And lets be honest, who doesn't like that cake???!!!
Well, now this recipe for it in a chex mix version just made it to my top ten snacks. 
I love that it has everything about the cake that I love but now it is in a travel-friendly version. 
and who knows... maybe one little bowl-full of this miracle treat will lead to some sweet lovin' later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!