Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Things you don't know about me

For my Hubby's 30th I wanted to do something. (Did I mention I totally blew it for our 5th Anniversary  And by blew it, I mean it was my turn to plan and did not plan One. Single. Thing.)
I have done the "reasons I love you" and "here is a book of all your friends and family saying good things about you" and "here is a photo album of all our memories thus far"... you get the idea.

So I cleverly came up with this little genius and all week long he found out random little bits of info about me. Ex: When I was younger I was in 4-H. I had a pig. It was a black pig. So I named him Blackie.
It has been on the Dating Divas site for a while so I thought it was time to add it here too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say no to negative comments! Otherwise you will be in time out... don;t make me count to 5!